How to get started building out your state, local or regional community.
1. Downloading the c-Champion Toolkit
2. Completing the Master Participation Agreement and c-Mark License
We’ve assembled a few Quick Start items here to help you.
- Community Building HandBook
- Communications Resources
- Use an Existing Organization
- Form a New Corporation for your sharing community
- What is Threat Intelligence Sharing?
- List of Acronyms
- Messaging and Press Kit
The key to having an active and engaged community sharing threat intelligence is the effectiveness of the c-Champion in forming key relationships with local stakeholders.
A clear Road-map that establishes the path will help both the c-Champion, but also the sponsors and member organizations. The following figure provides a logical sequencing for a c-Community build-out.