A Key Resource!
Once a c-Community is formed and the leadership has been selected the c-Champion will want to begin developing the various programs and outreach initiatives. Key tools to help engage the members include a platform for sharing situational awareness and a platform for threat intelligence. Situational awareness tools include such commonplace premium platforms and open source tools and common email servers.
Threat intelligence Platforms (TIPs) are more specialized tools designed specifically for threat hunting. [See the evaluation criteria for selecting a TIP.] Listed below are a series of resources for supporting the threat hunting mission of the c-Community to be used in support of the sharing of indicators on a TIP.
- Evaluation Criteria for Selecting a Threat Intel Platform
- Some Online Resources
- Threat Intelligence Hunting
- Operating Systems
- Analysis of Code
- Mapping Attack Patterns
- Intelligence Feeds
- Malware, File & IOC Analysis
- Reputation/Intellectual Property Protection
- Research on Phishing Attacks
- Analysis of Trends
- Virtual Private Network Resources
- Premium Tools
- Online Safe Browsing
- Tools for Penetration Testing
- Forensics Tools
- Social Media Monitoring
- Planning a Social Media Strategy